Friday, June 26, 2015

D.A.D. Diabetic Alert Dog for Brooke

Welcome back everyone! I have had a long difficult time thinking about whether or not to attempt to raise money for a lifesaving diabetic alert dog. I have looked into other young adults and children who attempt to raise money, and I think to myself. Why do I deserve to receive money from complete strangers, family and friends? I am just one person, one person whom no one really cares about. But after thinking about it, I am a great person who has a lot to offer this world. I do not want to fall asleep one night and not wake up the next morning.
 So if you can, please help and support me by going to this link, and help me reach my goal and share my link and story with your friends and family. I truly appreciate any little bit of help! Thank you in advance <3 Diabetic Alert Dog for Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment